Sunday School’s Gone Virtual
Join us for faith formation for adults each Sunday, across a variety of topics…
- Faith & Community – This summer we are reading and discussing From Here to Equality: Reparations for Black Americans in the 21st Century (2020) by William Darity and Kirsten Mullen. The class is held on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. Interested persons, friends, and guests of FPC must REGISTER in order to join the class via Zoom. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the discussion.
- Journeys – This class is currently discussing Falling Upward, by Richard Rohr. Most of us tend to think of the second half of life as largely about getting old, dealing with health issues, and letting go of life, but the whole thesis of this book is exactly the opposite. What looks like falling down can largely be experienced as “falling upward.” In fact, it is not a loss but somehow actually a gain, as we have all seen with elders who have come to their fullness. Sundays, 10 am. Contact Eric Wiebe, Andy Henry, or the church office for more information on this virtual class.
- Lectionary – This class discusses the weekly lectionary texts, Sundays, 10 am. Contact David Smith or the church office for access to this virtual class.
- SCRATCH – Mary Berry, Abi Bissette, Emily Durham and other members of the Scratch group lead a time of check-in and support, as well as a devotional, Sundays, 8 pm. Contact a class leader or the church office for access to this virtual class.
- Women’s Spirituality Group – This summer this class is joining the Faith and Community Class via Zoom at 10 am. on Sundays. Be in touch with Leah Graves if you need to connect with class members.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH – ARE YOU CONNECTED? If you are not receiving a separate weekly email connecting you to FPC online activities for children and youth, contact John Weicher or Natalie Wolf to be added to the list.