Looking to submit your 2023 Stewardship Pledge?
Want to make one-time donation or pledge payment online?
Other ways to give:
- CHECK: payable to “First Presbyterian Church” either during the worship service or via mail (305 E. Main Street, Durham, NC 27701).
- BILL PAY: initiated by you through your bank or other financial institution. This is usually a free service and can be used on a one-time or recurring basis. This is the most cost effective and easiest way to give automatically.
- DIRECT DEBIT: (monthly) from a checking account. An authorization form can be obtained from Tom Bloom ([email protected]).
- TEXT GIVING: Please contact Tom Bloom, Business Administrator, at [email protected] for instructions.
- APPRECIATED STOCK: Please contact Tom Bloom, the Business Administrator, at 919-682-5511 (or [email protected]), for information and instructions.
- CREDIT or DEBIT CARD: Click on the DONATE button on our website (www.firstpres-durham.org). This can be set up on a one-time or recurring basis. If you wish your payments to satisfy a pledge, please be sure you’ve made a pledge (pledges can be made via the website or contact the church for a paper form). You can also schedule payments directly from your checking account. At the time you make an online contribution, you may also elect to make a contribution to cover the fees we are charged for this service.
- CHARITABLE DISTRIBUTIONS from an IRA: Members aged 70½ + who own an IRA may be able to make a qualified charitable distribution directly to First Presbyterian from your IRA and have that gift satisfy a required minimum distribution for this year. Please contact your IRA administrator if you wish to consider this giving option, the Business Administrator can provide any FPC information needed by the plan administrator.